- 2 Medium Zucchinis Grated
- 1 Large carrot grated
- 1 Onion finely sliced
- 1 Garlic clove finely crushed
- 250gm Bacon Rashers chopped as thin or thick as you like.
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 Tbs of dried parsley
- 1 Cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/4 Cup grated light cheese
- 1 Tsp of salt
- 1 Tbs butter
preheat oven to 160 degrees.
1. Heat butter in pan over a medium heat, saute onion and garlic until transparent and add bacon for 2 minutes and set aside.
2. In a bowl whisk eggs, add milk and salt.
3. Add zucchini, carrot and cheese.
4. Add bacon, onion and garlic.
5. Add flour and mix well.
6. Line a tin and bake for 25-30 mins until golden on top and centre is firm to touch.