- 500gm Pre-cooked Gnocchi (store bought or homemade).
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves finely chopped.
- 3 Tbs of Butter
- 200gm Roasted Pumpkin
- 1 Handful of fresh basil leaves roughly chopped.
- 2 Handfuls of fresh spinach leaves.
- 1-2 tbs grated parmesan cheese and more to serve.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- In a skillet, saute garlic in the butter over a medium heat.
- Add the gnocchi and sear each side.
- Add the pumpkin, basil, spinach, parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with parmesan and enjoy.🙂