Let’s taco bout how awesome these healthy tacos are! They are packed with flavour and rich in protein helping you feel fuller for longer.
- 400-500gm Turkey Mince
- Baby Cos Lettuce Leaves
- 1 Garlic Clove Crushed
- 1 Small Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 400gm Diced Tomatoes
- 200gm Black Beans
- 200gm Cooked Corn Kernels
- 1 1/2 Tbs Paprika Powder
- 1 1/2 Tbs Cumin Powder
- 1 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder (optional for those who like a little heat)
- Saute onion and garlic until translucent over a low medium heat.
- Add turkey mince and brown over a medium heat.
- Add spice powders and salt.
- Add tomatoes and simmer liquid for a few minutes.
- Stir in beans and corn towards the end, they are already cooked so you just want to warm them.
- Set aside and cool slightly before serving in lettuce cups.
- ENJOY 🙂