- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/2 Wholemeal Self-Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Rolled or Quick Oats
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil or Virgin Olive Oil
Optional: When ready to bake, sprinkle with oats, sliced almonds and/or coconut sugar for a crust.
- Preheat a fan-forced oven at 160 degrees celsius and line a slice tray (I used a 25cm x 15cm tin which made 9 large bars)
- Combine eggs, vanilla and syrup in a bowl.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until it reaches an even consistency.
- Fold blueberries in to the mixture.
- Bake for approx 20-25 minutes until golden and firm when pressed.
- Lastly, ENJOY 🙂